The Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) will be responsible for reviewing software documentation, designing testing strategies, drafting test cases and designing automated testing frameworks to executing test plans. The candidate may be a hands-on lead of small teams, planning testing strategies and activity, and leading teams through to delivery.
- Work within a cross-functional team of developers and project managers to specify, design, develop automated/manual test based on user stories and requirements for the team.
- Track, maintain and add to our automated test scripts, framework and test results.
- Involve all members of the team in planning, designing, implementing and understanding the results of test
- Contribute to the overall quality organization by providing timely feedback and recommendations on tools and processes.
- Help to develop automation training material and implement into a training academy track.
- Review software requirements and recommend a test automation strategy to ensure full test coverage as well as keep up requirement change.
- 2 to 3+ years developing/coding for test automation using Java.
- Integration testing, API testing, UI (Webdriver) test automation, TestNG/jUnit is a must.
- Thorough understanding of SQA methodologies, techniques and approaches.
- Displaying an understanding of code theory, design patterns and OO principles.
- Ability to design test case document from Functional Analysis document or Design Document.
- Utilizing advanced analytical skills to problem solve and debug.
- Experience with Slack, JIRA, Github.
- Excellent knowledge of Java, Selenium Webdriver, API Test tools like, SoapUI, jMeter.
- Excellent knowledge on Bug workflow and management.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to confidently, proactively and professionally communicate with colleagues (QA team, developers, project managers) about QA, bugs and features.
- Fast Learning Ability.
- Ability to lead your peers using a clear vision, encouragement and demonstration.
- Displaying an appreciation for quality oriented coding practices.
- Adapting quickly to changing requirements, deadlines, priorities, and technologies.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent.
Travel Required: No.
Experience Required: 2 to 3+ years developing/coding for test automation using Java.
Educational Details Required: At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences/Software Engineering from an HEC recognised university/equivalent from abroad.
- Competitive salary scales.
- Group Health, Life Insurance and OPD.
- Working hours flexibility.
- Company Lunch.
- Performance based incentives.
- Loyalty bonuses.
If you feel that you're a good fit for the the role, please email your resume to [email protected] Our team will then get in touch with you for an interview if your CV is short-listed.